Raccoon Blog

A record of the increasingly noteworthy escapades of a giant raccoon in Los Angeles, CA in the year of our Lord 2006.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Welcome to the first installment of Raccoon Blog. For those of you who don't know me personally, I live in a neighborhood that is owned by a raccoon roughly the size of an adolescent Kodiak bear. I don't mean that in some kind of surrealist/allegorical way. I'm not one of those people who just writes a bunch of bizarre shit that intermingles mythical beasts, their own personal lives, poorly interpreted philosophy, and random items like toothpaste and india ink. Negative. When I say that this raccoon owns the neighborhood, I mean the fucking thing goes where he wants, when he wants. He has no fear of people. And as I asserted while walking home from a bar Saturday night, he could eat most dogs. Mostly because he has a swagger.

Over the next few days, I will bring this blog up to speed on the encounters my brother, his girlfriend, and I personally have had with the raccoon up to this point. Once that's done, I will continue to update with any new sightings/encounters, as well as posting a bunch of half-boiled speculations as to where the raccoon came from, what he thinks he's doing, and how long his reign of terror will last. If I'm really lucky, I may even manage to snap a photo or two of this beast. Stay tuned. Raccoon Blog will be your new "Lost" in no time.

1 Comments:

At 2:08 AM, Blogger lookatthatfuckingthing! said...

Hi. This is Mike. I was actuatlly the first person in Los Angeles to see the raccoon. I'll be writing on the blog as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home